Here’s the answer you don’t want – it depends! Providing package pricing for services that need to be custom-designed is tricky and final proposals will always be customized, but we know you want to have some idea as to whether our online marketing services will fit your budget, so we’ve provided some sample pricing below.
Final costs will depend on your company’s needs and goals for your online marketing, and the samples below are subject to change without notice. For any retainer-type service (social platform management or HubSpot management), we require a one year commitment. That gives our strategies time to show you the results you expect.
A Sample Redesign and Social Support Package Might Include:
- Website design or redesign.
- Facebook management: Optimized setup, images and apps, daily content updates, monitor and respond to comments, networking and up to one contest per month.
- Twitter management: Optimized setup and images, 3 updates daily, monitor and respond to mentions, RT and messages, networking.
- Google Plus management: Optimized setup and images, daily updates, monitor and respond to mentions, network to build connections.
- Pinterest management: Optimized setup and images, initial board setup, daily pins, monitor and respond to comments, contribute to group boards, networking.
- One Email Campaign per month.
- LinkedIn Content Creation and posting (no networking – here’s why).
- Blogging – One per week.
- Monthly reporting.
Setup cost: $4100 Monthly cost: $2550*.
This plan would be a great option for the company that wants to be everywhere! A firm foundation with the new website and regular blogging will help generate leads from all your exposure on social media.
A Sample Inbound Marketing Package Might Include:
- Website design or redesign.
- Buyer persona creation and goal setting.
- HubSpot Software for up to 1,000 contacts.
- Blogging: Two per week.
- Lead generation campaign: One new per quarter – Content creation, landing page(s), Email lead nurturing and real-time prospect reporting with “hot leads” list, and publish to social channels.
- Email campaign: Two per month.
- Detailed monthly reporting. See where your traffic and leads are coming from.
Setup: cost: $3999 HubSpot cost: $700/month Management Monthly Cost: $2700/month*.
This is a great option for a company that has a good grasp on how to use social media to engage and perhaps provide customer service, but is having trouble generating new customers from social media. They should also have an effective sales team already in place. Of course, if you need help with social media, we will design a custom plan for you.
A Sample Budget Plan Might Include:
- Website usability and lead generation audit.
- Audit implementation.
- Suggestions for content creation.
- Mobile website.
- Email campaign: One per month.
- Setup, update and monitor Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, OR Pinterest (we’ll help you decide which will work best for you).
Setup cost: $1600 Monthly Cost: $575/month*.
This is a great plan for a very small company wanting to make the most of a limited budget. The bare essentials will get you started, and we can add services as your business grows.
Sample Individual Service Pricing
- Keyword Research – $249 and up.
- Usability and Lead Generation Audit – $599 and up.
- Website Redesign or Creation (responsive designs) – $2999 and up.
- SEO Audit (Includes keyword research) – $399 and up.
- Email Campaigns – $149 per send and up.
- Set up Facebook Contests – $299 and up.
- Social Media Management – Starting at $399/month per platform.
- Pinterest Account Setup and Strategy Outline with one hour of coaching – $649 and up.
- Content Creation – $75 and up.
- Consulting and Training – $99/hour and up.
- Mobile websites – $199 plus $25/month.
- Persona creation and goal setting – $499 and up.
- Pay Per Click Campaign setup – $325 and up.
- Pay Per Click Monthly management – $75 and up.
*Preferred terms are ACH debit in advance. For PayPal and credit card transactions, please add a 3% processing fee.
- Email Campaign Metrics – What Do Those Numbers Mean? (scalablesocialmedia.com)
- Why Your Sales & Marketing Teams Will Fail without Smarketing (scalablesocialmedia.com)
- Building Your Email Strategy – Five Email Messages You Should Be Sending (scalablesocialmedia.com)
- Social Media – Outsource or In-house? (scalablesocialmedia.com)
- I’ve Tried Social Media, But I Want More Visibility and Engagement (scalablesocialmedia.com)