What do you do for me, and what would I have to do?
Good question! It takes about one hour of each week for all departments to do their share in keeping us in the loop. Emailing copies of photos and videos you take, forwarding Emails regarding marketing, community outreach and caregiver/client stories, etc. will help us localize your presence. That’s it!
For those who like a real breakdown….
Social Media Elite Package:
Designed for offices who are ready to truly embrace all that social has to offer and want a dedicated Community Manager and custom solutions to meet your goals. Best results are maintained when you and your staff allow us to become an extension of your office by keeping your community manager in the loop.
- Custom blog
- Localize Corporate Site
- Facebook page setup and customization
- Facebook “like-gated” welcome page
- Twitter setup and customization
- Custom YouTube channel and favorites setup
- Google Plus Page
- Google Analytics for Corporate site
- Set up Networked blogs for greater exposure.
- Google places, Bing Local, Yelp and Yahoo! local listings optimized.
- Add to MyHomeCareReview.com
- Add to Squidoo Lens
- Detailed monthly reporting showing website and blog traffic, search engine ranking, Fans/Followers and suggestions for improvement.
- Reputation Monitoring
- New strategies/products/best practices.
- Monitoring of Twitter/Facebook/Google Plus accounts and response to comments and questions
- Weekly calls/Emails with your Scalable Community Manager to collect local happenings, events, CAREGiver information, etc.
- Two blog posts per week, customized to your local area. Articles may come from the library, or be based completely on local happenings.
- Three (minimum) Facebook and Google Plus updates per week.
- Four Tweets per day.
- Assistance with YouTube videos including optimizing.
- Assistance with posting CEU-worthy videos and accompanying questionnaires for training make-up sessions right on your blog.
- Ongoing support for Facebook Pages, assist with contests, promotions, etc.
- Weekly posting to other blogs, Twitter accounts, news articles and/or Facebook pages in your behalf.
- Periodic corporate site updates
- Exact Target Email Management ($100/month)
- Facebook Advertising ($250 one-time setup and 20% of spend)
- Google AdWords ($250 one-time setup and 20% of spend)
*Services subject to change as new tactics are discovered and old are no longer useful.